Sunday, July 5, 2009

something to think about

The other day I got this email and it really made me think about how sometimes we can touch people's lives without knowing it. I know that in my life, there are times that people who I come in contact with have really changed my life for the better, and they might not even realize it.

It also made me realize how I should always be happy to just be me. Everyone is worth something to someone, and it's a good thing that everyone is different, or we would all get really bored with each other.

I think that this is really someone to think about. There really are people who care about us more than we might know.

1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kara, right now is probably a good time to let you know that I stock your blog! Haha...I know that's kinda creepy but I find you so interesting! Well I just wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed getting to know you better this past year in the ward, as my FHE sister, and as my RS president. I taught the lesson in RS today and the girls weren't the same without you. Kara you are such an awesome person, always involved in serving others even in our busy college years and you've been such example to me. I just wanted to let you know that you have been a constant in all of our hopes and prayers and I hope you start to feel better and the spirit is with you and your family. Thanks for being the great person that you are. With much love-Morgan Stoker

    ReplyDelete